- Feb 10 NOON in Seattle : 94 minutes LATE [0L]
- I was able to get a noon recording today. 2/10 Reading: 1:57 Chart: 12:23 94min late Last recording was on 1/19 and noon was 100min. late.
- Feb 10 NOON in Missouri#3 : 0 minutes LATE [1L]
- MISSOURI FEBRUARY 10, 2003 High Noon @ 12:33 On time.
- Feb 10 NOON in Kansas : 74 minutes LATE [0E]
- KANSAS FEBRUARY 10, 2003 New Adjusted Time @ 1:03 Early 1:04: 2 minutes early Previous 76 minutes late Current 74 minutes
- Feb 10 NOON in Guyana : 78 minutes LATE [0L]
- It is now very dfficult from my location here in Guyana to determine whether rotation is slower or faster, due to all the orbital changes taking
place. As i mentioned previously,i recorded no change in the rate of slowing shortly after the December 'sweeping arm'. Since early February the
'high noon' position has been reached earlier. Today, February 10, the sun reached high noon at 12:50PM, 10 minutes earlier than a week ago.
- Feb 10 SunSET in Missouri#1 : 31 minutes LATE [0L]
- Feb 10 the sunset was 31 minutes late in finishing.
- Feb 10 SunSET in Guyana : 10 minutes LATE
- However the sun is setting by about 10 minutes later! What is really happening? The sun is shifting back to the north and we have here unusally
lower tmperatures, especally at night (66* F)